Booking the cottage implies that you have read and accepted the following t&c’s.
Maximum Occupancy – No. 17 sleeps a maximum of 4 people and this number must not be exceeded.
Minimum Stay – this property requires a 3 night minimum stay. You can start your stay on any day of the week.
Smoking – No. 17 is a NON SMOKING property.
Payment Details – When booking with us, or through any agent or Online Travel Agent (OTA), you are agreeing to be bound by our terms and conditions. A 25% deposit is required to secure any booking. The remaining 75% to be paid 30 days before arrival. All bookings are subject to a £100 damage deposit.
Cancellations – we understand that you may have no alternative but to cancel your stay at No. 17. Our cancellation policy is – Guests who cancel at least 30 days before check-in will get back 100% of the amount that they’ve paid. If they cancel between 14 and 30 days before check-in, they’ll get back 50%. No refunds after that. Please ensure you have adequate travel insurance to cover in the event of cancellation.
Damages Deposit – all bookings must include a £100 damages deposit. This is to cover damage, breakages & additional cleaning if required. Please report any breakages during your stay. Breakages/damages will be charged, at our discretion, at the cost of the replacement item/s. The deposit will be returned within 7 days if there are no issues.
Check in & out – arrival anytime from 4 p.m. onwards, unless an earlier time has been agreed. Departure is by 10 a.m. Details of how to access the cottage will be sent a few days before your holiday starts.
What’s included –bed linen and towels are provided together with WIFI, reasonable use of gas & electricity and a starter pack (tea, coffee, sugar, milk, toilet tissue, shower gel, shampoo, handwash, disposal bags for nappies/sanitary protection). There is no daily housekeeping included in your rental. Please do not remove towels or bed linen from the property.
Dogs – we are delighted to welcome both you and your pet to our cottage, however, we also want to ensure that the standard of the cottage is maintained for future guests.
Dogs (2 maximum) are permitted at No. 17 subject to prior approval and an additional charge of £25 per stay (not per dog).
You are responsible for cleaning up after your pets both on the property and in the village. Bags are provided for this purpose in the property. Please make sure you have cleaned up in the garden prior to departure.
There are dog towels and a mud daddy provided in the property, please use these to clean your pet after muddy walks not the bath/shower.
Pets are not allowed on the furniture – any evidence of pets having been on furniture may incur extra cleaning fees.
Please do not leave your pet unattended in the property or garden at any time and please prevent pets from making excessive noise at a level that may disturb our neighbours.
The owners of No. 17 assume no responsibility for illness or injury that pets may incur whilst on the premises.
Parking – off road parking is provided opposite No. 17 for two vehicles. The parking spots are clearly marked. Any additional vehicle/s will have to be parked either in the (small) Bolehill car park or on local lanes. Please park considerately so you do not restrict access for any other traffic.
Fireplace – the fire is a wood burner. A reasonable supply of logs, kindling and matches will be provided. When leaving the property or going to bed, please ensure that the fire is closed down and left safe.
Drainage – No. 17 is connected to mains drainage; however, the system will clog if improper material is flushed. Please DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper and human waste. Nappy sacks and disposal bins are provided for your use.
Access to the property – it may be necessary for the owner (or the nominated representative of the owner) to access the property during your stay e.g. for repairs/maintenance. We will do all that we can to minimize any inconvenience caused.
Recommendations or complaints – we sincerely hope you only have the former but we are not perfect and if there is anything not to your satisfaction please contact us as soon as possible so we can try to rectify the situation. We do appreciate your feedback so please do put an entry in the visitor’s book.
Falsified bookings – any booking obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and / or rental money and the party will not be permitted to check in.
Electric Vehicles – these are NOT to be charged via a plug at the cottage. Charging points are available locally.
We try to keep rules to a minimum but please observe the following: